If you like the combination of marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker, you are going to love my Smores Marshmallow and Chocolate Smoothie!
Smores Marshmallow and Chocolate Smoothie
I was looking in my fridge the other day and ran across some ice cream toppings that needed a new beginning. In addition, I also had some vanilla yogurt and graham crackers. I immediately knew that this could be the makings of a great smoothie drink recipe.
This is the BEST Chocolate Smoothie and here is why:
- The thick ice cream toppings make for a thicker smoothie requiring very little ice to set.
- I used Yoplait Light Very Vanilla Yogurt which, in my opinion, is the best brand.
- After you finish the smoothie, you have a few chocolate chips in the bottom of the glass for a final treat.
What goes into Smores Marshmallow and Chocolate Smoothie?
- hot fudge topping
- marshmallow topping
- white baking chips
- graham cracker crumbs
- Yoplait Light Very Vanilla Yogurt
- whipped topping
How to make Smores Marshmallow and Chocolate Smoothie
- To a large blender, add the hot fudge topping, marshmallow topping and yogurt.
- Give a few pulses in the blender to start the initial blending.
- Add half the ice and pulse.
- Add the other half of ice and pulse.
- Pour into tall serving glasses.
- Squirt the top with ready-made whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the top with graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips (white, milk or dark).
- Savor the flavors.
Notes–The three most important things about this recipe:
- This will be a very thick smoothie, almost too thick to blend in the blender. Just keep pulsing.
- Drink the smoothie immediately after preparing because the ice will melt and dilute the flavors.
- The whipped topping in the spray can really sets these off for a pretty presentation.
When should I serve Smores Marshmallow and Chocolate Smoothie?
Serve this great smoothie anytime you feel the need for a refreshing pick-me-up. This would work well for a Sunday brunch, or alongside a rich chocolatey dessert.
If you like this recipe, please like and share it–Thanks!
If you like the flavor combination of the traditional smores, you will love this great smoothie!
- 5 ounces hot fudge topping
- 5 ounces marshmallow topping
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 large dollops spray whipped topping
- 1 sheet graham cracker
- 1 handfull chocolate chips (white, milk chocolate or dark chocolate)
- 2 cups ice
Break up the graham cracker and place into a baggie. Crush up the graham cracker until small crumbs are achieved. Set aside.
In a large blender, combine the hot fudge topping and the marshmallow topping. Pulse a few times. Add the yogurt and pulse a few more times.
Add 1 cup of ice and pulse. Add the other cup of ice and pulse well again. Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Squirt large dollops of whipped topping on top of each smoothie. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
If you made this recipe, please let me know what you thought in the comments and give it a star rating–xoxo Renea
After you try this smoothie recipe, you will understand why I call it a BEST. For another great smoothie, try my Fresh Healthy Berry Smoothie. Easy Healthy Smoothie has a post on 10 Delicious and Healthy Chocolate Smoothies you might like to reference.